The entry slide view presents media files in the form of a slideshow. Each slide shows a single image file with information like file category, title, and description. It provides two arrow buttons on the top right and left corners by which users can navigate between displayed files.
This feature is ideal for the following use cases:
- Show a series of tutorial videos.
- Present infographics and reports.
- Create art galleries.
- Cover any specific event-related photography.
- Tell a visual story of any travel trip.
- Showcase portfolio on designs and photography.
- Break down any critical process through sequential photos.
- Present historical photographs following a time-lapse.
The photo contest is over
You have already voted for this entry
You have already used all your votes
Your entry was successful
Note for first time Contest Gallery user:
This text can be configurated in "Edit options" > "Contact options" > "In gallery contact form configuration"
"Automatically activate users entries after successful frontend contact" can be activated/deactivated in "Edit options" >>> "Contact options"
Welcome to the contest
Do your entry to be a part of the contest
This text is visible until first entry appears in the gallery.
This text can be configurated in "Edit options" >>> "Gallery view options" >>> "This text is visible until first entry appears in the gallery"